What did you BUY today?

Ian Wolf said:
A box of Thornton's chocolates for Mother's Day.

I got some Thorntons chocs as well as a box each of Roses & Quality Streets all half price at Sainsburys this week in their Mother's Day promo - the fact that my Mum doesn't each chocs is something they don't need to know.

I also got some treat eggs in the Easter section (various makes in 3 for £1 and 2 for £1) and Sainsburys gave me an extra 50p off (I was using self service so why it took more off my bill I don't know but I'm not quibbling about it :) ).

A chaplain (though not the one i want, i want one in terminator armour and true skull face, the one i've bought has not helmet on :/ )

Foolishly bought a boxset of tau, 15 fire warriors that i don't particularly want... if anyone wants them im open to offers.

MrLaserSharkKH said:
New Tripod for Video Camera.

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Why not just skip to Blu ray?

Because I'm the only one with a Blu-Ray Player and they are in the theory that Blu-ray is not worth the upgrade due to irregular viewing, plus it's their money, I'm just Swoopin' the Zavvi Points ;)

MrLaserSharkKH said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Why not just skip to Blu ray?

Because I'm the only one with a Blu-Ray Player and they are in the theory that Blu-ray is not worth the upgrade due to irregular viewing, plus it's their money, I'm just Swoopin' the Zavvi Points ;)

A bit like me - I get all the reward points for online purchase for my parents & older brother (Zavvi/HMV Pure/Waterstones plus Nectar & Maximiles rewards schemes).

My brother has recently been trying to get my parents to upgrade to blu-ray but I not sure they are interested in buying their dvds again.

Did some vinyl shopping today, got all of this for about £13 which in my books is a bargain.

A.R. Kane - When You're Sad
Cocteau Twins - Garlands
The Psychedelic Furs - The Psychedelic Furs

Did some shopping Yesterday, in what probably is the Last Time that GAME as we know it Stands on the High Street!

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Gangs of London
Gran Turismo

All on PSP (So many G's)

Also Picked Up Psyren: Volume 3

My YesAsia order that I put in a couple of months ago has been shipped!

Also ordered a couple of CD's, Both on sale from various websites

Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels
Funeral for a Friend - 2002-2009: Your History is Mine (Greatest Hits)

Back