What did you BUY today?

Totally random purchases from PSN:

Far Cry 2 (free, since I have PS+)
DISSIDIA duodecim prologus
Lightning and Terra avatars
SoulCalibur V BGM DLC

plus started downloading Vita demos and apps for next week.

Repo Man: Ltd: Steelbook (Region B Blu-ray) - Preoreder
Therapy? - A Brief Crack Of Light (CD)

Plus I paid the RM custom charge at my local post office (why put myself out on Saturday when I can let them deliver the parcel)

ilmaestro said:

SoulCalibur V BGM DLC

Lemme know how you find FC2, I found it somewhat tedious and threw in the towel fairly quickly.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
ilmaestro said:

SoulCalibur V BGM DLC

Lemme know how you find FC2, I found it somewhat tedious and threw in the towel fairly quickly.
I got about half way through FC2, but then I realised every type of mission was repeated in exactly the same way, so I gave up.

There's only so many times you can be bothered to answer a phone call about killing someone in order recieve diamonds...

From iTunes:
Mami Kawada's "See Visions - EP" (minus the instrumental tracks; saved me a whopping 12p and I'm not a karaoke person xD).

Considering that they've put a recent EP up onto iTunes, I hope to see "Serment" put on (Released in Japan on the 1st). It's also interesting how only one of her albums is on there; yet singles released since they were released have been put up.

I played about eight-ish hours of FC2 when it came out on PC (thought it was pretty good, but there aren't many games I play much past 8-10 hours), I was mostly just curious how it had been handled on consoles.

VoxPhantom said:
Pre-ordered Is this a Zombie? volume 1, and Madoka volumes 1 & 2 from Book Depository.

The sequel to that song that goes "Is it a Monster?"? :p

I used up my £2 I had left on my hmv gift card to buy Ghost World on DVD. Good film, I really like Steve Buscemi as an actor, I feel like he's kind of underrated in a way, I know he's in lots of films but rarely gets a main role, save for Boardwalk Empire.

Bought Pre-ordered version of Tera-Onilne, depending on if I like it, full version.

Other than that, I need to get Fairy Tail vol 4 (BR) sometime. So I'll post it here anyways.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
VoxPhantom said:
Pre-ordered Is this a Zombie? volume 1, and Madoka volumes 1 & 2 from Book Depository.
The sequel to that song that goes "Is it a Monster?"? :p
I'd have saved my money if it was! :D

Had a look in Leeds' branch of Waterstones today; pretty sure the manga section has been downsized slightly (yet again). Was almost tempted to pick up some Higurashi volumes, but decided against it as I've no idea how or where they fit into the overall story. There was a nice Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus there too, but it was volume 3, so I left it.

Back