91T1AX8qmPL._SL1500_.jpg
91zLFuewfWL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Nisekoi: False Love - Season 1 Part 2 [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
81g1ZkmmWUL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Lutga said:
It still makes me laugh that Kaze somehow need an entire box just to house two DVDs.

I saw in passing their part 1 on the shelves, didn't get a chance to have a closer look but I guess it really was 2 DvD's in a box more suitable for 6-10.

Maybe they get the boxes in bulk for the European releases?

Lutga said:
It still makes me laugh that Kaze somehow need an entire box just to house two DVDs.
I actually really like the presentation of the Nisekoi DVDs. Both of the DVD amaray cases feature a different piece of artwork on either side. It's actually kind of funny that the image of Onodera on the spine (and the BD cover) was actually used on the second amaray in the first DVD set.

I would have loved the blu-ray release to have looked like the DVD one, instead of just being everything thrown into a single, thin blu-ray case.

Joshawott said:
I would have loved the blu-ray release to have looked like the DVD one, instead of just being everything thrown into a single, thin blu-ray case.

If it's a standard UK sized case, it's not thin. In fact the UK is one of the few countries in the world to have thicker cases as standard for blu-rays...

MVM Entertainment Artwork

The Eccentric Family: Complete Collection (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray] [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
81vkkoD75IL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

MVM Entertainment Artwork

Infinite Stratos 2: Complete Collection [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
81CbbaQP1WL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
Maid-Sama!: Part 2 (Subtitled Edition) [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
812Wm8g1VRL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
So I Can't Play H: Complete Collection [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
819hAXzNi6L._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

It's interesting to compare the cover for So I Can't Play H to the US one, I wonder what the main reason behind the differences are. It's also interesting compared to the Maid Sama! cover, which isn't really a fanservice show (as I understand it) but probably looks more fanservicey based on the cover.

I'm also not sure how I feel about the amarays being put into a holder kind of thing. I would have prefered either a digipack or them putting the amarys and book in a chipboard box or something to get the size down. Still looks nice all in all, not sure I can really afford it though, I think I'll wait for the standards.

Where are all the box typos?! No sale!

Looks great though, I really like the fact I can stick just the amarays on the shelf if I run out of room for pretty art boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back