Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, although I do hope they find another solution instead of having the logo and BBFC rating on the cover art itself. All they need to do instead is have a little sticker in the shrink wrap like Anime Ltd have been doing.

Lutga said:
Looks good, although I do hope they find another solution instead of having the logo and BBFC rating on the cover art itself. All they need to do instead is have a little sticker in the shrink wrap like Anime Ltd have been doing.

This should be done by every company for all CE releases...

Newswire #39 on Gundam [spoilerbutton]
AL said:
We can also confirm that the sleeve will be a reversible cover too!
We’ll be releasing Mobile Suit Gundam Part 1 on 30th November.
[/spoilerbutton]
'New' artwork for Baccano
AL said:
Focusing on Baccano specifically, here’s a look at the final visual for our release:
BACCANO_BDcollector_3D-open-1.jpg

This is slightly different to a visual we shared a while ago where there was going to be an o-card/slip cover around the rigid case, but admittedly we like the artwork so much that we decided we wanted that to be on display from the get go. So in similar style to what we’ve done with our Sword Art Online II: Part 1 and Kill la Kill Part 3 releases, there will be a plastic wrap around the box and the information stuck to the plastic wrap.

For those wondering, the extras on our Baccano release will be Clean Opening and Ending title sequences, Promotional Videos and the Japanese featurette “Baccano! – The Complete Guide”.

Buzz201 said:
Cool. Lol at the 15, the series got a PG from the BBFC...

Final versions are PG - but that was a temp image that went online previously :).

Fear not on that frontier :D.

Best,

AP

qaiz said:
I don't know why I thought Gundam was 3 discs. Both Amazon and BD Forum list 3 discs.

Definitely 2 discs, as I've the US masters sitting here and they're 2-discs too :)! Likely a slip on Amazon on my part before they finalised how many discs it'd all be on.

AP

I'm not going to complain about the changes to the Baccano set but I have to admit I did quite like the look of the o-card/slip cover that they showed previously. Oh well. It would be interesting to know if it was just changed as a style choice or if it was due to other circumstances like approvals or cutting costs.

I really like the colour of the MSG amaray cases. I am so happy we are getting a box as well. have the on-disc extras been confirmed as of yet?

Mrclt1994 said:
I really like the colour of the MSG amaray cases. I am so happy we are getting a box as well. have the on-disc extras been confirmed as of yet?
AL said:
We expect the extras to be clean opening and ending title sequences along with commercials for the original DVD release. (This is the same as in the US release.)

BlackStrat said:
Mrclt1994 said:
AL said:
We expect the extras to be clean opening and ending title sequences along with commercials for the original DVD release. (This is the same as in the US release.)

Thanks - nothing too amazing then

Gundam really is tempting me although I would have to buy it quick to get the art box. I've been watching the compilation movies with my dad (how you say? shhh) but the series is probably better. Having baccano and gundam under the christmas tree would be cool. That said, having baccano and loads of movies would be cool too. Maybe I should just buy rokka vol 1 XD.

I was actually pretty excited there for a second as I thought this was getting a simultaneous Collector's Edition and Standard Edition. Oh well. I'm a bit interested in watching the show but not interested enough to pay the current asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back