Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Attack on Titan Season 2 - Back Covers:

DVStZReWsAAq3gh.jpg

DVSsc7LXcAAvqgD.jpg

DVSsfH5X0AAtCSU.jpg

I like the Wolf's Rain UE.

I would have preferred a standard sized chipboard box and the cheaper price that goes with it.

Because
#1 The UEs takes up alot of space
#2 The UEs are pricy.
#3 My old TV just broke and I have to buy another and that cost money too.

I am hoping the early bird will be a 100£ or under.

It's one of those anime that I never bought the first time it was released. I have been hoping for a license rescue and it's on BD to boot!
And the UE is super nice! I realy can't complain.

I like the Wolf's Rain UE.

I would have preferred a standard sized chipboard box and the cheaper price that goes with it.

Because
#1 The UEs takes up alot of space
#2 The UEs are pricy.
#3 My old TV just broke and I have to buy another and that cost money too.

I am hoping the early bird will be a 100£ or under.

It's one of those anime that I never bought the first time it was released. I have been hoping for a license rescue and it's on BD to boot!
And the UE is super nice! I realy can't complain.
Gurren Lagann got a collector's edition further down the line so maybe this will as well. Give it time.

I actually preferred the older Ultimate Editions, for the right show I didn't mind the huge box. Haven'y bought Eureka or this as I can't stand having the book and discs separate and wish AL would go back to the older style

I believe starting with Eureka 7, UE boxes going forward will be the same height and length as regular CE boxes.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I may buy Eureka Seven later on then.

Gurren Lagann got a collector's edition further down the line so maybe this will as well. Give it time.

I like this Wolf's Rain box, so I will buy this one.

Gurren Lagann CE. But didn't it already have a CE or was that an LE?

If the new CE will have the same DVD material spliced into the BD issue then I will pass on Gurren Lagann again.

I like this Wolf's Rain box, so I will buy this one.
Gurren Lagann CE. But didn't it already have a CE or was that an LE?
If the new CE will have the same DVD material spliced into the BD issue then I will pass on Gurren Lagann again.

Same discs, same few seconds of SD material, It will more than likely never be fixed.

Back