Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Wait, is GATE actually good? I vaguely remember people moaning about it every week as it aired so now I'm wondering if I have it mistaken for something else...

I heavily enjoyed it. I honestly didn't notice/care about the SDF propaganda since as long as the show is good it can be about what it wants.

The series wasn't bad, most of the moaning was due to the obvious SDF propaganda it contains.
I don't know a lot about GATE but I remember hearing people say this... Is it like genuine, state funded propaganda to get otaku out of their rooms and into the SDF or is the creator just a bit of a military nut? Because a lot of stuff could be considered propaganda if people are looking at it with that mindset.

I don't know a lot about GATE but I remember hearing people say this... Is it like genuine, state funded propaganda to get otaku out of their rooms and into the SDF or is the creator just a bit of a military nut? Because a lot of stuff could be considered propaganda if people are looking at it with that mindset.
No for the most part it was full on Michael Bay, God Bless the US Army style bs.

Fate/Grand Order -First Order-
Available on Blu-ray and DVD this April

81l1daXyRjL._SL1500_.jpg

81hkiuB3QfL._SL1500_.jpg

Shame Manga couldn't produce a sleeve to house both sets, would have looked more uniform alongside their re-release of the first season.

Hmm I currently have two parts of SAO II but I might just sell them and buy the re-release instead and save space

Why?! Why do they keep coming up with releases that put prior CEs and/or UEs to shame? I'm starting to tire of double dipping.

Hum... no
-Standart Amaray instead of digipack
-No artbook or any extra
-worse artwork fot the artbox compared to the first artbox.

Yeah the CEs were much better...

It's nothing to do with the artwork it's all because people have no willpower and have to have something for the sake of it even if they already own the superior version.

Back