Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

I'm from Portugal. From what I've read online, they used to send stuff over here, but stopped around 2013 or so, something like that.
Portugal is in the drop down as a valid shipping location. Try to put an order in and see if it goes through.

Edit: Its valid on the website as a location, but doesn't appear in the international delivery list.

Portugal is in the drop down as a valid shipping location. Try to put an order in and see if it goes through.

Edit: Its valid on the website as a location, but doesn't appear in the international delivery list.

Holy... The last time I tried placing an order on Zavvi, there was no Portugal option, they must have added it recently as well! I didn't even realize it! Thank you so much! :D

Skip Beat! Blu-ray
81tMkjTrFkL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm so ******* glad that I decided to import the US set during the RightStuf sale, jesus christ that **** is awful. Also, only 3 discs instead of 4? Really Kazé?

If the height of the box is the same height as OPM I'll be happy, as it currently looks dangerously similar to the Persona 4 complete set, which still sticks up higher than the rest of the blu-rays that surround it...

I'm so ******* glad that I decided to import the US set during the RightStuf sale, jesus christ that **** is awful. Also, only 3 discs instead of 4? Really Kazé?
Yes, it looks awful. Yes, it's Kaze so it'll be crap regardless, but as a rule of thumb 4 discs doesn't necessarily mean better.

Viz's BD for example has incorrect colours compared to the JP BD as they're over saturated, and whilst Jojo is by far the most watchable of their non Justin releases, this has caused big issues with banding in other releases like K Missing Kings and it's second season.

Tiger & Bunny is another prime example. Kaze's release was across 4 discs - 4 BD25s to be exact - with 2.99gb episodes...
Viz on the other hand used 4 BD 50s with 5.5gb episodes, albeit with messed up gamma and potentially used the broadcast materials rather than Home Video.

Unfortunately none of the main distributors (except Aniplex) are totally reliable when it comes to providing quality releases, regardless of how big a title is or the disc count. See Your Name as a prime example...

Back