Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Unboxing of the Your Name Deluxe Edition.
[UNBOXING] Your Name Deluxe Ed. – All the Anime
That looks genuinely gorgeous, very happy for all you YN super-fans. Possibly the best looking AL LE yet. Personally I'll be waiting for a standard copy from the second print run with fixed video as there's very few films I'd be prepared to spend that kind of money on (and I doubt AL will ever be able to wrangle the UK rights to GitS from Manga's hands) but I will go and stroke my old Beez Patlabor LEs and dream of getting boxed sets like this for... I dunno, Dominion Tank Police or something.

Arghh man I don't want be the one who orders multiple copies as I would get sea to it. I have the Sainsbury's one which I got cheap off eBay as he was near me for £8 but damn that looks good

Looks great. I'd be tempted to double dip if it wasn't for the disc issues, just seems like a lot of hassle getting them replaced.

I would really love the ost and translated book though... Ugh. :(

Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond (Shop Exclusive Collector's Edition) [Combo]
SRP: £39.99 / MSRP: £34.99 / Early Bird (Xmas Sale): £24.99
Release Date: 11th December 2017
Audio: Japanese with English subtitles

DQHYwB9WsAAaETX.jpg

DQHYwv1XkAIbU2o.jpg
CE contents:
  • Rigid Box, Digipack - 3 discs (1 Blu-ray, 2 DVD)
  • 144 page Booklet translated from the Japanese release

Updated Dragon Ball Z Movie Collection artwork:

81Dxzgz8wVL._SL1500_.jpg
91Ryqr7puuL._SL1500_.jpg
916B0hhMz1L._SL1500_.jpg
91FkajSk7BL._SL1500_.jpg

Updated Dragon Ball Z Movie Collection artwork:

81Dxzgz8wVL._SL1500_.jpg
91Ryqr7puuL._SL1500_.jpg
916B0hhMz1L._SL1500_.jpg
91FkajSk7BL._SL1500_.jpg

Awful artwork rendition of the movie posters. Modern DB promo art has been a disaster boderline embarrassing at times Toei have one good promo artist and they've relegated him to doing minor gashapon art now. Mind boggles with that company.

Attack On Titan Season Two Collector's Edition (Zavvi Exclusive)
AoT-Season-2-Beauty-1024x1024.jpg
Obviously this will likely be updated with BBFC certification and such, but here we go.

Wait, Zavvi exclusive? Won't that set be released anywhere else, like Amazon, for instance? Because if not, I'm screwed, as Zavvi doesn't send stuff over here :(

Back