Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

They forgot to take a picture of the spine. :mad:

Looks brilliant though! Just need to finish off the manga so I'm ready to watch it.

That reflective finish and similar finishes have never appealed to me but it looks like a well made product all the same.

MVM Artwork

Girls und Panzer: This is the Anzio Battle! [Combo Pack]
81cx8iyG3NL._SL1500_.jpg

Matoi The Sacred Slayer [Blu-ray] [DVD]
81-F2kyCIUL._SL1500_.jpg

810B00aQCyL._SL1500_.jpg

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls (Collector's Edition) [Combo Pack]
71g93PJDhuL._SL1042_.jpg

The main overall artwork is not yet shown, but here's the Sentai version for comparison. Expect the spine to be stretched out quite a bit due to the use of three DVD cases for the Blu-ray, DVD, and Soundtrack:

91OBKzkXcXL._SL1500_.jpg

91A5UmScnZL._SL1500_.jpg

81FlosAExSL._SL1280_.jpg

That looks SO much better than the Sentai PE, and without all the extra fluff - plus it haz digipak! I'll probably get this release instead of Sentai's... AL is on a roll with nice CE releases that very much please me, lol...

I prefer serious and/or dark anime, so Ajin is one of my top favorite shows of the past year or so, along with ACCA 13 (imported the three subtitled JP LE box sets) and Death Parade (CE from Funimation).

Wiki says it's a compilation of the first 6 episodes, but I'll believe you over wiki

It is on a technicality, the air date of the film was November 2015 and the air date of the show is January 2016, so they'd have been produced at the same time and no doubt use the same footage, it's just the single odd time when the TV show is kinda recapping the film.

Ajin Season one set looks great. One nit pick though... Don't do another Aldnoah.Zero and forget the number on the spine! Season 1, collection 1, part 1, box 1. Don't care which just not two spines that say the same thing ;)

Back