Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

In This Corner of the World (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack]
81bEK5vz2ZL._SL1500_.jpg

91BmrVwYQ6L._SL1500_.jpg

In This Corner of the World (Standard Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack]
81DfYjy-PsL._SL1500_.jpg
Three weeks before the US blu-ray? I don't believe for one second the US won't get it first.

All The Anime | Exclusive to the Web-Store Release

Tokyo Ghoul: Jack & Pinto (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]

DH1_cwmXYAIW4GD.jpg

DH1_emHXkAcEEEX.jpg

Manga Animatsu | Gotta Catch Them All

Pokemon: The First Movie (Standard Edition) [Blu-ray]
81w-80RX65L._SL1500_.jpg

Pokemon: The Movie 2000 (Standard Edition) [Blu-ray]
81hdnvSYOjL._SL1500_.jpg

Pokemon 3: The Movie (Standard Edition) [Blu-ray]
813IaKy4kVL._SL1500_.jpg

Manga Animatsu

Ushio & Tora: Complete Series (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]
819rFHMrfLL._SL1500_.jpg

Ushio & Tora: Complete Series (Standard Edition) [DVD]
91I6CGJjBhL._SL1500_.jpg

Manga Animatsu

Beyond the Boundary -I'll Be Here- (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
DI9g4E2V4AUjneD.png
Despite what is shown above, there are supposed to be 2 DVDs as confirmed by Fray.

That's a nice set for Beyond the Boundary, its a shame the exclusive art didn't work out but I still like what was use din the end. I will certainly be picking this up.

Nice, as I'd imaged. That being said, with more and more matching white spines I do wonder about RecG's black space picture spine...

Let's pray the artwork alignment on the spine won't be fkd up as in Zeta's art box, speaking of Zeta I'm struggling to finish it (dubbed) in the last 2 months, on the other hand 0079 is truly a masterpiece , the movie trilogy is legendary.

Zeta's artbox spine wasn't that bad could have definitely been better though, I more concerned the rest of the UC titles and when they are coming out if were even guaranteed the rest of the releases.

If your struggling with Zeta which is good but little underwhelming in some parts compared to the original series, ZZ is bore-fest riddled with a whole host of other problems.

Last edited:
Zeta's artbox spine wasn't that bad could have definitely been better though, I more concerned the rest of the UC titles and when they are coming out if were even guaranteed the rest of the releases.

If your struggling with Zeta which is good but little underwhelming is some parts compared to the original series, ZZ is bore-fest riddled with a whole host of other problems.

If there ever was an anime equivalent of the phrase "game of two halves" it's ZZ. First half is a vain attempt at a light-hearted Gundam show, then the second half is a vain attempt to bring the show back in line with how Zeta was...

By the time tries to go back to the seriousness the tone is so jarring as certain characters act so different all of sudden your meant to take it seriously never fully salvages the show. The Earth arc is the best past of the series even though comes with it's a few hiccups, if they cut out most of episodes that added nothing to show and the slow pacing in the first half it would been much better show.

If your struggling with Zeta which is good but little underwhelming in some parts compared to the original series, ZZ is bore-fest riddled with a whole host of other problems.

I believe the show is much better with original jp audio ( like usual :)), cause idk if it's the English dub or something else that went wrong with the pace of the story, in some parts it gets completely ridiculous and it lessens the enthusiasm every time it happens.

Back