Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

TiggsPanther said:
Lutga said:
I can only remember up to the end of the Dark Masters arc, as far as it goes when it comes to Digimon - It will always stick in my mind because it was airing during my final year or two of primary school, and then lead into Cardcaptors / Monster Rancher airing when I started secondary school.

I'd... graduated Uni at that point.

If it makes you feel any better, I was still in primary school when I watched Digimon Tamers :D

Thanks for all the digimon info guys.

I too would like an uncut sub release as I would with so many other anime.

Pokemon and Yugioh to mention a few.

fma-ultimate-gate-proto.jpg

New FMA set by Anime Limited, prototype.

Not something i'm buying and I know it's a prototype but it doesn't line up very well down the middle.

I think it's because it's lifting up ever so slightly in the middle. I'm not too worried about it as I'm sure I could get even that prototype to fit better then it does.

I've got a back log of anime as it is so I need to get round to finishing ranma 1/2 sets plus Patlabor ova 2 and psycho pass season 1 and dbz but I've gone off it to many filer episodes so don't think i will get fma and I don't know if it's any good.

Last edited:
It's really refreshing to see a cover that isn't the Kaneda with his bike. I mean, it's an iconic image and all, but I feel like it's the only Akira art I've ever seen...

I don't know why I continually get my hopes up for a nice box from Manga. Like the artwork, but not sure I can justify picking up Akira yet again for anything less than a stunning release.

I don't know why I continually get my hopes up for a nice box from Manga. Like the artwork, but not sure I can justify picking up Akira yet again for anything less than a stunning release.
They wanted to make absolutely sure that everyone knows that this movie is for poeple that are 15 years old or older.

12 ******* TIMES.

Another pointless slip cover. Exactly the same artwork as the case.

Don't get why people like and want slip covers, especially when 9/10 times they are like this. The slip uses the exact same art work as the case, including logos and in some cases quotes from reviews.

Funimation UK

Assassination Classroom: Season One Part Two [Blu-ray] [DVD]
AC_pt2_BD-DVD.jpg

Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!!: Complete Series [Blu-ray/DVD Combo]
Twin-Tail-Combi-Packshot-850x1132.jpg

Back