Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
TiggsPanther said:
Lutga said:
I can only remember up to the end of the Dark Masters arc, as far as it goes when it comes to Digimon - It will always stick in my mind because it was airing during my final year or two of primary school, and then lead into Cardcaptors / Monster Rancher airing when I started secondary school.

I'd... graduated Uni at that point.

If it makes you feel any better, I was still in primary school when I watched Digimon Tamers :D

cyborg 002

School Idol
Thanks for all the digimon info guys.

I too would like an uncut sub release as I would with so many other anime.

Pokemon and Yugioh to mention a few.

butch-cassidy

Straw Hat Pirate

New FMA set by Anime Limited, prototype.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Not something i'm buying and I know it's a prototype but it doesn't line up very well down the middle.

I think it's because it's lifting up ever so slightly in the middle. I'm not too worried about it as I'm sure I could get even that prototype to fit better then it does.

Anime1977

Straw Hat Pirate
I've got a back log of anime as it is so I need to get round to finishing ranma 1/2 sets plus Patlabor ova 2 and psycho pass season 1 and dbz but I've gone off it to many filer episodes so don't think i will get fma and I don't know if it's any good.

Last edited:

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
It's really refreshing to see a cover that isn't the Kaneda with his bike. I mean, it's an iconic image and all, but I feel like it's the only Akira art I've ever seen...

antonusklesk

Dandy Guy, in Space
I don't know why I continually get my hopes up for a nice box from Manga. Like the artwork, but not sure I can justify picking up Akira yet again for anything less than a stunning release.

Robbl

Adventurer
I don't know why I continually get my hopes up for a nice box from Manga. Like the artwork, but not sure I can justify picking up Akira yet again for anything less than a stunning release.
They wanted to make absolutely sure that everyone knows that this movie is for poeple that are 15 years old or older.

12 ******* TIMES.

Emulsion

Stand User
Another pointless slip cover. Exactly the same artwork as the case.

Don't get why people like and want slip covers, especially when 9/10 times they are like this. The slip uses the exact same art work as the case, including logos and in some cases quotes from reviews.

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
Funimation UK

Assassination Classroom: Season One Part Two [Blu-ray] [DVD]

Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!!: Complete Series [Blu-ray/DVD Combo]