Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

810Qh7BZKrL._SL1500_.jpg

Aldnoah Zero Season 2
14479652_954325778012606_8854753639554945087_n.jpg

Would have thought there would have been a number or subtitle on the spine or front of box to differentiate it from Season 1.

From the look of the digipack, it seems it'll be a stacked kind of digipack like S1.

I'm also quite dissapointed there's no season indicator on the spine. Hell, even the Discs have Aldnoah Zero 2 on them, so I thought the spine would match. Not a deal breaker or anything, but still.

Aldnoah Zero Season 2
14479652_954325778012606_8854753639554945087_n.jpg

Would have thought there would have been a number or subtitle on the spine or front of box to differentiate it from Season 1.

From the look of the digipack, it seems it'll be a stacked kind of digipack like S1.

Liking this - the big question now the art is out in public, is this still on for a Dec release, or has it really slipped back to Feb 2017 as reported elsewhere?

Anime Limited:

Looks like Anthem of the Heart (according to Amazon) & Aldnoah Zero Part 2 (according to AOL) have both been pushed back to Q1, it's expected as we knew some titles would have to be.
Anthem is now due 30th January
Zero is now due February 27th

Harmony is also TBC

Awaiting confirmation on the above before editing schedule.

MVM:
All according to AOL:

Log Horizon Season 2 Part 2 is now due on November 14th
Chobits Blu-Ray is now due October 31st
Nobunaga The Fool Part 1 is now due October 24th

See above ^^^

Genuine question: where did you read it was pushed until February?

Just to follow up on this, Aldnoah Season 2 being listed as February is incorrect. (Working on getting that sorted on retailers listings :) ) - still on track for December, date will be confirmed soon.

And unfortunately yes, Zeta Gundam Part 1 date moving to 28th November is accurate. Should be able to elaborate more today - most likely in a Newswire.

We've known we were getting this for a while now, but finally confirmed.

Miss Hokusai - Ultimate Edition

MH_UE_open-850x850.jpg

Full unboxing of the french version can be seen here.

That wooden box sounds interesting - I wonder how heavy it is?

I definitely saw Anime Ltd selling copies of the regular edition at Hyper Japan, so imagine they must have been sitting on those until this was ready too. That said, while it's good the film is coming out sooner rather than later, still a bit frustrating to know the dub is in the works, so this won't technically be the 'complete' complete edition of the movie - but I guess that's only a concern for dub watchers.

Far too late for me now to back the nice edition now. My purchasing habits have changed considerably which is a shame because I Really wanted this when it was supposed to come out like q1 this year :/

That looks really nice, and I really enjoyed the movie. I'm having a hard time justifying £42 for a movie in November after FMA, and Escaflowne.

Looks alright, can't say the wooden box does much for me tbh. The book sounds pretty interesting but honestly not sure if I even care anymore, they took far too long to get this out but we'll see how I feel by release day. That said it's bloody expensive for a film, over £40 is pretty silly and it was that before it got upgraded to an Ultimate Edition as far as I'm aware. I also find it kinda funny that the "Ultimate Edition" won't even have the English dub lol.

Last edited:
As I said on Fandom Post: "The disc with the '2' says "Disc Two." The disc with the '3' says "Disc Three." The disc with the '4' says ... "Disc Three"? Huh?" ^_^

Miss Hokusai looks lovely, and I'm happy that I have it on order with Amazon.

Back