Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Why can't AL do a Perfect Blue CE like that? Storyboards are much more interesting than artcards.

Who says we aren't? They're using a book that was printed 2 years after I re-released so the assets only became available recently.

If you follow the logic too from me - it's the 20th Anniversary of the film and all so we have things in the pipeline for Q4 this year for Perfect Blue :).

AP

Last edited:
Who says we aren't? They're using a book that was printed 2 years after I re-released so the assets only became available recently.

If you follow the logic too from me - it's the 20th Anniversary of the film and all so we have things in the pipeline for Q4 this year for Perfect Blue :).

AP
That's a re-release I can definitely get behind. I still regret missing the original AL CE and having to get the standard.

AP

Now now... what we also want is Millennium Actress masterpiece!!!!!!!! We know you can do it!!!

Last edited:
Oh yes, this will be mine! One Punch Man LE, includes OVAs (which I have yet to see!)

782009244486gwp_anime-one-punch-man-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg

Kaze FR have done a really good job with OPM (egual or better than the US edition in term of packaging) so maybe Kaze uk will copy that version.
eKlVriOl.jpg

Back