Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

screenshot_1_39951.jpg

Sailor Moon S From Madman for me there whole sets are better cos the booklet is DVD sized

Im interested in the SE version of Fate, hopefully MVM do the same. Also Hanabee have Chaika season 2 so it looks like I'll be importing that

GHOST IN THE SHELL/攻殻機動隊
Format: Blu-ray
Audio: English & Japanese
Release Date: April 7th 2017

71w98qm2xaL._SL1000_.jpg

A re-re-release of the original version of the film. This contains the same audio specs and also comes with a special booklet. On-disc features include Theater specials, Theatrical trailer, Advance Promotion, Digital Works (Making of), Commercials.

SRP is 5184 Yen and current price on Amazon Japan is 3855 Yen (5543 Yen [~£40] in total - includes P&P & VAT).

GHOST IN THE SHELL/攻殻機動隊
Format: Blu-ray
Audio: English & Japanese
Release Date: April 7th 2017

71w98qm2xaL._SL1000_.jpg

A re-re-release of the original version of the film. This contains the same audio specs and also comes with a special booklet. On-disc features include Theater specials, Theatrical trailer, Advance Promotion, Digital Works (Making of), Commercials.

SRP is 5184 Yen and current price on Amazon Japan is 3855 Yen (5543 Yen [~£40] in total - includes P&P & VAT).
You say the same audio specs but mention not the video. Don't suppose it's the good version?

Kaze France : Perfect Blue.

(Visuals TBC)

Standart ed (16€) :
tz2pOhBl.jpg

CE ed : (A4-ish size box, 192 pages A4 storyboard, 64 pages A4 artbook.) (38€)
9cgxig5l.jpg

You say the same audio specs but mention not the video. Don't suppose it's the good version?

I've heard it's the better version both audio and video quality wise. The previous Japanese Blu-ray releases had solid video quality from what I've been told anyway. I'm willing to pick this one up since it's rather cheap compared to other Japanese sets.

Back