UK Anime Distributor Universal Pictures Discussion Thread

Is there any chance of you releasing - So you never thought there was a Girl online or the Grisaia series?
We are still working on our 2017 line up and we haven't announced anything beyond Starmyu, Drifters and Beserk officially yet but I think there is a very good chance that we will be releasing So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online in the UK in 2017!

We are still working on our 2017 line up and we haven't announced anything beyond Starmyu, Drifters and Beserk officially yet but I think there is a very good chance that we will be releasing So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online in the UK in 2017!
Personally, I'd rather you bring us Grisaia. It's a much better series than So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online.

Personally, I'd rather you bring us Grisaia. It's a much better series than So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online.

QEWtdWgl.png

Very OT but Henceforth i would love it if people spoiler tag the names of the shows that they use images and gifs from. I love seeing them but always ends in me having to Google search for the show details online :p

I would be over the moon if And you thought there is never a girl online? was released here, maybe even with a Seraph/Arslan-style Collector's Edition?

Looks to be a good release, Universal have been great thus far :D (though I agree that side-opening would be better than top-opening)
Would be interesting to see if anything has developed regarding Berserk 2016 as well (especially since a dub trailer was just unveiled)

Last edited:
If previous UP releases are anything to go by we'll get the best of both (booklet and bonus material) :D

Back