UK Anime Distributor Universal Pictures Discussion Thread

johnnythm

Universal Pictures Representative
Industry Representative
Is there any chance of you releasing - So you never thought there was a Girl online or the Grisaia series?
We are still working on our 2017 line up and we haven't announced anything beyond Starmyu, Drifters and Beserk officially yet but I think there is a very good chance that we will be releasing So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online in the UK in 2017!

Jaysgba

Thousand Master
We are still working on our 2017 line up and we haven't announced anything beyond Starmyu, Drifters and Beserk officially yet but I think there is a very good chance that we will be releasing So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online in the UK in 2017!
Personally, I'd rather you bring us Grisaia. It's a much better series than So You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online.

Very OT but Henceforth i would love it if people spoiler tag the names of the shows that they use images and gifs from. I love seeing them but always ends in me having to Google search for the show details online :p

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
I would be over the moon if And you thought there is never a girl online? was released here, maybe even with a Seraph/Arslan-style Collector's Edition?

HWR

Dragon Knight
Looks to be a good release, Universal have been great thus far :D (though I agree that side-opening would be better than top-opening)
Would be interesting to see if anything has developed regarding Berserk 2016 as well (especially since a dub trailer was just unveiled)

Last edited: