1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Anime Distributor Universal Pictures Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime Industry Discussion' started by Rui, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Jon O Fun

Jon O Fun School Idol

Pretty sure the Universal rep said on here going forward they'd be side loading but did Seraph & Arslan part 2 top loading for consistency :)

HWR likes this.
  2. HWR

HWR Kiznaiver

Ah yes I remember that, it makes me even more enthusiastic for this release :)

3. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

Nice, didn't know these guys would be releasing it over here, will certainly be picking it up. I should probably pick up part 2 of Seraph soon actually.....

4. blinx01

blinx01 Completely Average High School Student

Hopefully we can get some news from the reps soon.
    Berserk 2016 has a dub now as well, so maybe some news on that.

5. Peachy

Peachy Bumpkin AUKN Staff

I'm interested in the plans for Star-Myu, nothing's happened with either Amazon listing for quite some time now. Given how niche the title is, I do wonder if they'll do the Arslan/Owari route or stick to standards.

Did not see Universal having Hero Academia (official announcement soon I hope), not that I'm complaining as that's a must for a fancy edition & I love what they did with their previous releases.