UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

There must be some serious frustration in Manganimatsu HQ right now. Or presumably somewhere in Japan depending on how many of the crew are out there for exhibition season. The UK industry has it rough.

R

MVMVMVMVMVMVMVMVMVMVM

Girls Beyond the Wasteland: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - July 17
Girls Beyond the Wasteland: Complete Collection [DVD] - July 17
GOD EATER: Part 1 [Blu-ray] - July 3
GOD EATER: Part 1 [DVD] - July 3
GOD EATER: Part 2 [Blu-ray] - September 4
GOD EATER: Part 2 [DVD] - September 4
A Lull in the Sea: Complete Collection [DVD] - August 7
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse: Complete Collection [DVD] - August 21
Norn9: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - September 18
Norn9: Complete Collection [DVD] - September 18
Nurse Witch Komugi R: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - September 11
Nurse Witch Komugi R: Complete Collection [DVD] - September 11
Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection [DVD] - July 10
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - August 14
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle: Complete Collection [DVD] - August 14

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse has a great/mental first ep., I didn't see much beyond that but yeah, I remember it quite well.

Thank you for compiling that Grav, makes my little job so much easier :p
Only interested in God Eater & Tenchi myself tho.

MVM have pretty much gone through everything they've announced (Gate, Panzer Movie & OVA, Monster Musume & Skip Beat are the only ones left..) hoping for some good stuff from them this weekend :)

EDIT: Standard Blu of Elfen Lied coming July 27th : Elfen Lied Collectors Edition (with OVA) [Standard case] (15) Blu-Ray

Last edited:
August 28th
Starmyu Season 1
Bakuon

September 25th
Heroic Legend of Arlsan: Dust Storm Dance
And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?
Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Complete Collection
Seraph of the End Complete Collection

December 4th
Berserk

December 26th
Drifters

Ocean Waves BD due on the 10th of July. Did we know this was thing? And by we I mean everyone else because I had no idea :p I know it's not exactly the most beloved of the Ghibi movies, but I have a soft spot for it so I'm looking forward to it.

I knew. I've never gotten the opportunity to see it though, so I might give it a go. It sounds like it has an atypical plot for a Ghibli film.

Ocean Waves BD due on the 10th of July. Did we know this was thing? And by we I mean everyone else because I had no idea :p I know it's not exactly the most beloved of the Ghibi movies, but I have a soft spot for it so I'm looking forward to it.

Outta nowhere! Great to see ..does this complete Ghibli on Blu now? The only other I can think of is Little Norse Prince (that's had a StudioCanal UK DVD release) but that's pre-Ghibli ..

Outta nowhere! Great to see ..does this complete Ghibli on Blu now? The only other I can think of is Little Norse Prince (that's had a StudioCanal UK DVD release) but that's pre-Ghibli ..
Since StudioCanal have finally opted to release Ocean Waves on blu-ray, which I didn't expect, I'll give them some time to see if they release Little Norse Prince before I import the Discotek bluray.

Back