1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Discussion in 'Anime News & Rumours' started by bakum4tsu, Apr 18, 2013.

1. PilibO

PilibO Dandy Guy, in Space

2. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Magical Girl

I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone.

3. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

Well it comes as a surprise to me. Bloody October it was supposed to be March. I don't even know what the hold up is, dont tell me they are waiting for Sentai

4. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Magical Girl

Well, if they want to include an English dub for the fans that can't read, they don't really have any option but to wait for Sentai.

5. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

That still doesn't explain half a year delay, how long does it take to dub a film?

6. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Magical Girl

No idea, but they'd also have to wait for Sentai to release them. Sentai haven't even announced them.

7. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

Sentai have gotten very slow at releases, they spend to much time deciding which tat to include in their CE boxs.

8. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

I don't understand why Manga/Animatsu set a date for shows/movies that haven't even been released by Sentai yet, the same has happened with Chunibyo Heart Throb. They shouldn't list them on Amazon till Sentai have set a release date for theirs, it's just asking for delays until Sentai release theirs.

Demelza and crashmatt like this.
  9. Demelza

Demelza Adventuring Alchemist AUKN Staff

The worst bit about the Beyond the Boundary movies is that they've been advertising them lately as well...

NormanicGrav likes this.
  10. Peachy

Peachy Bumpkin AUKN Staff

& with that, we're all updated. It'll be out of date in a few days but lets enjoy the schedule as it is at this very moment.
    Thank you to everyone who posts here, helps me keep on top of matters :)

Speaking of being out of date, I imagine we'll be getting MVM's Q2 very soon, this is what they have left:

– GATE
    – Girls Beyond the Wasteland
    – Girls Und Panzer: The Movie
    – Girls Und Panzer: Anzio OVA
    – God Eater
    – Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
    – Norn 9
    – Nurse Witch Komugi R
    – Owarimonogatari: Part 2 (MVM – DVD)
    – Owarimonogatari: Part 2 (MVM – Blu-Ray)
    – Skip Beat
    – Tenchi Muyo: OVA Collection
    – Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

For fun ..any guesses? I think Nurse Witch & Bahamut have set dates in the states?

11. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

We should expect Girls Beyond the Wasteland, Girls und Panzer (Film + OVA), Nurse Witch Komugi R, Owarimonogatari Part 2, Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection and Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle at the very least, with GOD EATER as a maybe depending on how Hanabee handles their release.

Since Sentai have changed their model so that there's less titles per month but one collector's set and 2-cour shows being released as complete set, there's going to be delays on a couple of them; GATE (because 2-cour + very likely to get a CE) and Monster Musume (very likely to get a CE). Norn9 I suspect will be part of the June line-up in the states.

Skip Beat depends on how Pied Piper are handling their progress.

Peachy likes this.
  12. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Hunter

Out of those I want Monster Musume, and GATE.

Peachy likes this.
  13. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

Those are top priority for me as well. Im also interested in Tench Muyo and will defiantly be getting Owari vol 2

Peachy likes this.
  14. Sunshineabove

Sunshineabove Brigade Leader

Am looking at God Eater , GATE , Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection

Peachy likes this.
  15. bailey1985

bailey1985 Straw Hat Pirate

Zavvi are releasing Laputa Castle in the Sky limited edition Steelbook on the 13th March.

Peachy likes this.
  16. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

Its up for pre order now. Sprited away Steel Book is up for pre order on the 18th for some reason but they are both scheduled for March the 13th. I would expect both to sell out pretty fast given all the others are now OOP

msgeek likes this.
  17. Dave1988

Dave1988 Kiznaiver

Pre orders from 13th i believe

18. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

Only Laputa is up for pre order at the moment Spirited Away is the 18th

Dave1988 likes this.
  19. Dave1988

Dave1988 Kiznaiver

argghh thanks knew it was soon will keep eye out :)

20. Peachy

Peachy Bumpkin AUKN Staff

Nice finds! Gonna get my orders in asap.

EDIT: Can't find Spirited Away, anyone have a direct link?