UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Well it comes as a surprise to me. Bloody October it was supposed to be March. I don't even know what the hold up is, dont tell me they are waiting for Sentai
Well, if they want to include an English dub for the fans that can't read, they don't really have any option but to wait for Sentai.

I don't understand why Manga/Animatsu set a date for shows/movies that haven't even been released by Sentai yet, the same has happened with Chunibyo Heart Throb. They shouldn't list them on Amazon till Sentai have set a release date for theirs, it's just asking for delays until Sentai release theirs.

& with that, we're all updated. It'll be out of date in a few days but lets enjoy the schedule as it is at this very moment.
Thank you to everyone who posts here, helps me keep on top of matters :)

Speaking of being out of date, I imagine we'll be getting MVM's Q2 very soon, this is what they have left:

– GATE
– Girls Beyond the Wasteland
– Girls Und Panzer: The Movie
– Girls Und Panzer: Anzio OVA
– God Eater
– Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
– Norn 9
– Nurse Witch Komugi R
– Owarimonogatari: Part 2 (MVM – DVD)
– Owarimonogatari: Part 2 (MVM – Blu-Ray)
– Skip Beat
– Tenchi Muyo: OVA Collection
– Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

For fun ..any guesses? I think Nurse Witch & Bahamut have set dates in the states?

& with that, we're all updated. It'll be out of date in a few days but lets enjoy the schedule as it is at this very moment.
Thank you to everyone who posts here, helps me keep on top of matters :)

Speaking of being out of date, I imagine we'll be getting MVM's Q2 very soon, this is what they have left:

– GATE
– Girls Beyond the Wasteland
– Girls Und Panzer: The Movie
– Girls Und Panzer: Anzio OVA
– God Eater
– Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
– Norn 9
– Nurse Witch Komugi R
– Owarimonogatari: Part 2 (MVM – DVD)
– Owarimonogatari: Part 2 (MVM – Blu-Ray)
– Skip Beat
– Tenchi Muyo: OVA Collection
– Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

For fun ..any guesses? I think Nurse Witch & Bahamut have set dates in the states?

We should expect Girls Beyond the Wasteland, Girls und Panzer (Film + OVA), Nurse Witch Komugi R, Owarimonogatari Part 2, Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection and Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle at the very least, with GOD EATER as a maybe depending on how Hanabee handles their release.

Since Sentai have changed their model so that there's less titles per month but one collector's set and 2-cour shows being released as complete set, there's going to be delays on a couple of them; GATE (because 2-cour + very likely to get a CE) and Monster Musume (very likely to get a CE). Norn9 I suspect will be part of the June line-up in the states.

Skip Beat depends on how Pied Piper are handling their progress.

Zavvi are releasing Laputa Castle in the Sky limited edition Steelbook on the 13th March.

Its up for pre order now. Sprited away Steel Book is up for pre order on the 18th for some reason but they are both scheduled for March the 13th. I would expect both to sell out pretty fast given all the others are now OOP

Zavvi are releasing Laputa Castle in the Sky limited edition Steelbook on the 13th March.

Its up for pre order now. Sprited away Steel Book is up for pre order on the 18th for some reason but they are both scheduled for March the 13th. I would expect both to sell out pretty fast given all the others are now OOP

Nice finds! Gonna get my orders in asap.

EDIT: Can't find Spirited Away, anyone have a direct link?

Back