UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Re: Anime Schedule Update

DragonBlaze67 said:
Any chance we could get a link to the schedule? Can't see anywhere on here to get to it.

I'll see what I can do.

If we can't make a page & directly link, I'll write the schedule up in the first post & leave it there till we have the main site up & running.

It would seem that UBW part 2 CE has been put back to the 29 August. Not seen any thing official but both Zavvi and Base have changed to that date and UP1 is listing it as August.

Emulsion said:
It would seem that UBW part 2 CE has been put back to the 29 August. Not seen any thing official but both Zavvi and Base have changed to that date and UP1 is listing it as August.

Good catch. I've tweeted MVM to find out :)

Jeez, this is getting real annoying tbh. I have no intention of watching Fate Stay Night again anytime soon, especially the second half, but I hate delays at such short notice (I mean it was due in less than a week, right?).

Buzzkillington said:
Jeez, this is getting real annoying tbh. I have no intention of watching Fate Stay Night again anytime soon, especially the second half, but I hate delays at such short notice (I mean it was due in less than a week, right?).

Yep; the 25th.

thedoctor2016 said:
It's bit weird considering ours is just a clone of AUS and they've had there's since May

I bet it's because they're making a new batch with the logos on the box. If they simply just kept it logo free they wouldn't be having this mess.

Peachy said:
Emulsion said:

Now confirmed by MVM to be delayed until August 29th

sniper_samurai said:
Peachy said:
Emulsion said:

Now confirmed by MVM to be delayed until August 29th

Bummer. Thanks though.

Back