UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Ian Wolf said:
Acutally it gets worse. Manga Entertainment made an error in that last email. The Madoka Magica boxset now won't be released until 12th October. I'm slightly unsure about the seperate film releases however.

MCM Expo purchase it is then. If it's out in time.

Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F has been delayed from Oct to Feb according to Base.com but Manga have said it's currently TBC so maybe that is a placeholder? Base have also said Future Diary Part 2 as been delayed until June. Just what the hell. Hopefully that is a placeholder too.

I wonder if that means the U.S. Release is delayed too? Extended theatrical run maybe? If the UK can't match the U.S. Date though then that really sucks. It'll suck hard for Manga too as it'll easily be one of the year's biggest sellers.

That's disappointing i was looking forward to getting DBZ Resurrection F soon as i won't be able to watch it in cinemas due to working when it's on. I hope they get it out before christmas.

Elaniel said:
Ping-Pong is showing as January on Anime-On-Line

Nooooo.

I wanted that for Christmas :(

EDIT: SAO 2 Part 2 is also November 23rd over there too..Anime-On-Line are usually right on with delays too, I'm disappointed but ah well, nothing I can do about it.

There's a ton of delays on there, Yu-Gi-Oh Season 4 (4th April), Future Diary Part 2 (6th June) & two of Animatsu's live action flicks are all delayed till next year.
Samurai Harem has also been pushed back till December.

DBZ Kai Part 4 is up now though, due December 28th.

I was thinking of pre-ordering Ping Pong on the AL store since they have a pretty good price (and I doubt it'll be much lower on Amazon and such, even if it does end up a little lower), if it's delayed till next year then I might hold off for a bit. I hope the price doesn't go up, I wouldn't really expect it to before release though.

Back