UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

sR2MSwH.jpg

Nisekoi: Part 1
has been pushed back to April 2017 based on the Amazon listing.

This makes no sense considering all 12 episodes have already been rated by the BBFC and the discs were already sorted in France (with English support).

And yes, Part 1 contains only 6 episodes. And no, the OVAs are not included in any English release.

When will the full schedule be back online ? Either i can't find the thread anymore, or i'm just being stupid (aka using the wrong search terms) ;)

Anime Limited:

Looks like Anthem of the Heart (according to Amazon) & Aldnoah Zero Part 2 (according to AOL) have both been pushed back to Q1, it's expected as we knew some titles would have to be.
Anthem is now due 30th January
Zero is now due February 27th

Harmony is also TBC

Awaiting confirmation on the above before editing schedule.

MVM:
All according to AOL:

Log Horizon Season 2 Part 2 is now due on November 14th
Chobits Blu-Ray is now due October 31st
Nobunaga The Fool Part 1 is now due October 24th

Last edited:
I got an Amazon email saying the Shinkai twin pack now has an estimated delivery date of 21st Nov.

That's kind of a worry if Aldnoah Zero has moved back - as it means it'll be likely over 6 months in-between volumes - though I guess that's still got quite some catching up to do between the two Samurai Flamenco volumes.

I mean, I have to be honest I don't expect the Shinkai twinpack to come out in Nov - considering it hasn't been mentioned much in the Anime Ltd newswires - but still, would be a very nice surprise if it did - my pre-order is getting on for three years old now (ha!)

Back