UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

You can get 20% off for each friend who orders for the first time. Your friend also gets 20% off when they place their first order too! Applies sitewide

Screenshot_2024-07-09-00-28-49-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

If you're unable to receive a code try the following:

Tell your friends to enter "Saho Botan" when they come to hmv.com. If they enter your name when they checkout we’ll give them 20% off.

Last edited:
Well I can be a good friend and ship it to the US for you (as I do for other non-UK people here) 😁

That's good to know, thanks, although I really don't have much of a need to order anything from HMV, unless they ever happen to offer some exclusive Blu-ray set I can't live without. I'm still mostly focused on importing AL Collector Edition sets, although I'm slowly cutting back on my purchases from them, just as I'm trying to cut back on anime purchases in general. I'm really running out of storage space anymore.

You can get 20% off for each friend who orders for the first time. Your friend also gets 20% off when they place their first order too! Applies sitewide

View attachment 34921

If you're unable to receive a code try the following:

Tell your friends to enter "Saho Botan" when they come to hmv.com. If they enter your name when they checkout we’ll give them 20% off.

Cheers. Used this and got the WfM steelbooks ordered for delivery to my aunt in Belfast.

Last edited:
Do they have the imports on the Irish zavvi too?
Yeah, you can't search for them though as all the categories that were removed haven't been readded. If you do the search on the UK site and add them to your cart they'll stay there when you switch back.

Wowhd will probably work out cheaper if you use their multibuy offers. Unfortunately they don't stock any Discotek releases. Shirobako the Movie is €32 plus €7 shipping from Zavvi, it's €28.76 including vat and shipping from Wowhd.

Last edited:
Shirobako the Movie was OOS before I could get it but managed to get an anime title plus a Criterion boxset and Severin Films release for less than £60 so appreciate the heads up!

Back