UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

There are some new deals I've spotted on Amazon UK, I've picked out the ones that are at their lowest ever Amazon price according to my tracker:

Suzume Blu-ray - £9.99

Suzume Steelbook - £21.24

Suzume Limited Edition - £34.99

The Legendary Hero is Dead - The Complete Season - £29.99

Rising of the Shield Hero - Season 2 - £16.99

Handyman Saitou in Another World - The Complete Season - £25.49

There is also 10% off @ Rarewaves until 9:00AM BST Thursday 01/08/2024 (just in time for payday!) - code is RWJUL10, min spend is £20. They have quite a few anime blu-rays already heavily discounted (you can see some that I have picked out in my earlier comments), so you can get a really good bargain if you see something you want.

Last edited:
There are some new deals I've spotted on Amazon UK, I've picked out the ones that are at their lowest ever Amazon price according to my tracker:

Suzume Blu-ray - £9.99

Suzume Steelbook - £21.24

Suzume Limited Edition - £34.99

The Legendary Hero is Dead - The Complete Season - £29.99

Rising of the Shield Hero - Season 2 - £16.99

Handyman Saitou in Another World - The Complete Season - £25.49

There is also 10% off @ Rarewaves until 9:00AM BST Thursday 01/08/2024 (just in time for payday!) - code is RWJUL10, min spend is £20. They have quite a few anime blu-rays already heavily discounted (you can see some that I have picked out in my earlier comments), so you can get a really good bargain if you see something you want.
There's also free EU shipping from Rarewaves as an apology for an IOSS f*ckup, the code is  FREESHIP.

This code is valid until midnight on July 31st.

Last edited:
Would be nice if one day alltheanime would get the crunchy sales
They're on Rarewaves, and with their 2 codes atm you'll get 10% off and free shipping. They're in the IOSS too so there's no additional customs charge.

I went on the crunchyroll UK site earlier and unless I missed something, they don't have a sale on. 🤯

It's on other sites like Anime On Line and Rarewaves and so on they are running a sale on Crunchyroll titles... but yes it is weird that their own website doesn't have it lol XP

Zavvi I think are also following with I think a crunchyroll sale (as i got an email about titles I had wishlisted or something where down to £13, but they did look like older funimation/crunchyroll titles)

But will go investigate and maybe add a link in a few mins

EDIT: I don't think zavvi are doing a sale as well or certainly not yet, I think it was just the odd pretty old funimation title (Akumada drive, Isekai quartet S2, Zombie land saga revenge & how a realist hero rebuilt a kingdom part 2 (I'm sure there is other but they will probably be the older titles))
& don't forget zavvi postage charges

Lol I didnt even realise crunchyroll had a UK site for sales

Last edited:
Zavvi I think are also following with I think a crunchyroll sale (as i got an email about titles I had wishlisted or something where down to £13, but they did look like older funimation/crunchyroll titles)

But will go investigate and maybe add a link in a few mins

EDIT: I don't think zavvi are doing a sale as well or certainly not yet, I think it was just the odd pretty old funimation title (Akumada drive, Isekai quartet S2, Zombie land saga revenge & how a realist hero rebuilt a kingdom part 2 (I'm sure there is other but they will probably be the older titles))
& don't forget zavvi postage charges

Lol I didnt even realise crunchyroll had a UK site for sales
Irish site doesn’t seem to get any zavvi sales

Back