UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Where's season 1? :(

It was licensed by Animatsu over here which means it's likely OOP now but it's usually cheap (though has been a few years since I've last looked at prices).

If you want the chipboard sleeve though that'll cost you, most listings use the image of that version but nowadays you'll likely just get the standard despite that so be aware.

If the license expires by I assume Crunchyroll as Animatsu folded into Manga UK some years ago then I can see MVM picking it up, same if the movie expires as Crunchyroll have that.

Last edited:
It was licensed by Animatsu over here which means it's likely OOP now but it's usually cheap (though has been a few years since I've last looked at prices).

If you want the chipboard sleeve though that'll cost you, most listings use the image of that version but nowadays you'll likely just get the standard despite that so be aware.

If the license expires by I assume Crunchyroll as Animatsu folded into Manga UK some years ago then I can MVM picking it up, same if the movie expires as Crunchyroll have that.

Yikes, £35 for it at CEX!

Hmm, I think it's something I can live without. Thanks for the info though.

I place an order for a few anime at this online DVD/Bluray store from the UK

Think I got duped as the reason the mention they have low price and affordable shipping is due to them closing down and they are linked to HMV.com?

Last edited:
I place an order for a few anime at this online DVD/Bluray store from the UK: For The Fans

Think I got duped as the reason the mention they have low price and affordable shipping is due to them closing down and they are linked to HMV.com?
I think you did get duped, the website has scam written all over it. Try and do a chargeback through your card provider on the transaction, doing so should recover the funds.

Last edited:
Back