UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Didn't see too much that was a bargin but HMV 40% of anime sale, but I own most of what I want that they had so didn't look to hard either

Looked to be mostly AllTheAnime stuff

Code (incase it doesnt show): ANI40
I’m not sure if I should wait until the Christmas sale. A lot of the movies that I’m after are on sale. But the Black Friday discount is usually 20%, and some of these titles might not show up at christmas

Decisions, decisions, decisions…

I’m not sure if I should wait until the Christmas sale. A lot of the movies that I’m after are on sale. But the Black Friday discount is usually 20%, and some of these titles might not show up at christmas

I think there is still the AllTheAnime Summer sale to come, but probably early August.
And still no idea what would be in the sale and what price ranges they'll select.

I think there is still the AllTheAnime Summer sale to come, but probably early August.
And still no idea what would be in the sale and what price ranges they'll select.
Yeah likewise, definitely a few that I'd rather get CEs of if reduced in the eventual AL sales. Tempted to get these SEs if 40% off provided delivery charges not extortionate... Guess I could get something for them from CEX after if I double dip for the CEs (or may decide I no longer want a space-occupying CE if not enjoyable enough heh)

Back