UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu season 1 for £6.19 on Amazon

The Animatsu purge continues, just waiting for Season 2 to drop in price next.

Hanasaku Iroha parts on Amazon via MVM for 7.99/9.99 before shipping.
Doesn't ship to my place(s) however. ;_;
Thanks for this. I was waiting on an expected Easter sale to get the complete collection and this saves me a bit. I kind of regret selling my NISA Premium Editions years ago.

Sorry that you're not able to have them delivered to you 🥺

Your Name Blu-ray €8.10 on amazon (6.90€ for Eu customers)

Dbz movie complete set 46€ on amazon
Dragonball parts 1-5 11.66€ each
One piece dvds randomly 11.66€ some aren’t

Last edited:
Persona 3 with movie 1 with what should be the limited edition box to house the other version. around £20 (or £25 if your not a big fan of certain sites.) I assume Anime Ltd has just given up on holding on there stock and said to various place to sell it off as there look s to be a few options.
Onebuy via Rarewares at £20 EDIT: Got a standard edtion with no art box so sending back
or chalkys via ebay £25

Figured some people might be intrested in the LE box if they bought the movies when the sale was on at christmas

Last edited:
As someone was looking for this a while back. Patlabor Collection for €70 plus shipping from Amazon Italy.

Cautious Hero ltd edition 32€ on amazon.it
Amazon italy has some nice deals 👌

It's so random, don't we get hit by some fees though if importing to the UK? or is that all accounted for in the price you see is what you pay?
Not sure about the UK since I live in Sweden, but for me it's really good since I won't get any VAT and fees from Italy(EU). Although I already own this set so won't grab this deal 🙂

No import fees as of yet from amazon italy and I'm in the UK (also done various orders over £15 / 18 Euros with no extra charges), for me it always get delivered by Amazon Courier as well. Just have to pay postage fee and a currency conversion charge (or use a work around).

No import fees as of yet from amazon italy and I'm in the UK (also done various orders over £15 / 18 Euros with no extra charges), for me it always get delivered by Amazon Courier as well. Just have to pay postage fee and a currency conversion charge (or use a work around).
Amazon are probably charging the UK vat up front just like with US orders so there should be no additional fees.

Back