UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

The original Vampire Hunter D has an old dub-only Manga Entertainment DVD release. No BD, though, as you say.
It's a shame the US BD doesn't include the old 90s dub. Vampire Hunter D was the second anime VHS I bought back in 1993, and I've watched it so many times with that dub I can't imagine the voices sounding any other way.

It's a shame the US BD doesn't include the old 90s dub. Vampire Hunter D was the second anime VHS I bought back in 1993, and I've watched it so many times with that dub I can't imagine the voices sounding any other way.
I thought the new dub was pretty good... except those country cowboy voices but I get why they went for that.

I do get your nostalgia for the original though.

Note: If you already know the drill, the rest is up to you comrades. This is for the non-hardcore / newcomer crowd.

PERSONA5 the Animation - PRE-ORDERS

Step on your brakes before you pre-order with Amazon or any other retailers in general.

When it comes to pre-orders, it's usually ideal to check the distributors store first as they offer a early bird offer which beats out other retailers (most of the times).

PERSONA5 the Animation Pre-Order:

Screenshot (79).png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-25-16-52-24-87.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-25-16-52-24-87.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2021-03-25-16-53-33-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-25-16-53-33-34.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Plug in your headphones, read a Light Novel while playing the audiobook in the background. Pure bliss to the mind 🌞💕
Sample clip from KIZUMONOGATARI Ch. 3
View attachment 17819
(Kiss-shot's voice gives the chills but somehow her ASMR like sound is kinda satisfying too!? 💓)
Pro tip: cancel in the last month and they'll ask why just say too much and they'll give you another free credit. You can then immediately cancel 😉
After about a month they'll start emailing you offers for half price for 3 months (£3.99), 3 months for 99p again, and just other offers to make it cheaper! I've had it for about 2 years and think I've probably paid about £20 in total 😎

as I said in another thread the audible versions are proof a dub is very possible for this series so with funi raiding the Aniplex vaults I think this is a prime target!!
Screenshot_20210325-190202.jpg

Back