UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

lonelywolf23786

Completely Average High School Student
I think I’m gonna end up with 2 copies of the Blu-ray set if your interested. I thought I’d ordered a DVD copy and re-ordered the Blu-ray set... the dvd copy turned up today and it’s a Blu-ray set. Cost me too much to return it. Might have to wait a couple of weeks for the 2nd set to turn up though
Hi.

Tempting.

Dan

Thousand Master
Hi.

Tempting.
I’ll PM u so I don’t forgot who it was.. I have a memory like a sieve but its up to u. First package does have some cosmetic damage.. I don’t think it’s enough to get any money back or return it though and it’s mostly to the slip cover. The boxes have some bits thats chipped off but u can hardly see it. See what the other one turns up like and we’ll take it from there.

lonelywolf23786

Completely Average High School Student
I’ll PM u so I don’t forgot who it was.. I have a memory like a sieve but its up to u. First package does have some cosmetic damage.. I don’t think it’s enough to get any money back or return it though and it’s mostly to the slip cover. The boxes have some bits thats chipped off but u can hardly see it. See what the other one turns up like and we’ll take it from there.
Ok thanks. I also PM you as well

Dan

Thousand Master
Can’t see a thread for difital sales so thought I’d add in here

iTunes (all £3.99 each)
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of the Milos.

I know the top 2 have been at this price quite a few times