UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Amazon are probably charging the UK vat up front just like with US orders so there should be no additional fees.
Yeah I think that would be the case, as I think someone (I think Saho) asked and that what they said they were doing for US order via amazon UK site.

I just make sure it is from Amazon directly just to be safe.

It's so random, don't we get hit by some fees though if importing to the UK? or is that all accounted for in the price you see is what you pay?
Exactly this 👆 I've noticed as long the total order is roughly under €190, you should be all good without the additional fees.

Last edited:
EwhDsL_WUAAMizj

Studio Canal is offering 20% off on their Studio Ghibli Blu-ray sets on Amazon. Regular sets average at £12.72 instead of £15 for instance.

(Disclaimer: Links are affiliated)

Studio Canal is offering 20% off on their Studio Ghibli Blu-ray sets on Amazon. Regular sets average at £12.72 instead of £15 for instance.

The full list for those wondering:

was looking at Fairy Tail on UP1 and found they have the Dragon Cry CE for £14 in case anyone wants/needs it.
Yeah it's been up on there specials page for a bit (I think I bought it back in January) and they also have Eureka seven Hi collector's edition for £16 + P&P
But both are really good prices even with the postage charge going to add a smidge more.

K seven stories CE is up on early bird for £35 from all the anime (Don't forget your screen anime discount if you have it)

Back