UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Arrived today.
XGG9CvDh.jpg

Pretty sweet.

Last edited:
I know, I'm just saying how that price along would be at the edge of reasonable if you were only after part 1 due to how rare it is. For all 3 parts, it's brilliant.
OH! So it's that rare, huh? I got so lucky finding part 1 for like £30 on a swedish site... It's what got me started with collecting

OH! So it's that rare, huh? I got so lucky finding part 1 for like £30 on a swedish site... It's what got me started with collecting
Well I mean it depends on when you got it. I've been hunting it down for a while now and remember there being an auction for part 1 in December (didn't get it), some limited stock on CeX for a time, and the occassional set sold together. I only held off for so long because I was trying to find a new one (pre-owned can be fine but I never know how well the previous owner treated it so naturally I get a bit wary). But as it stands, new copies aren't really out there unless you find it in some niche small presence store at this point in time. Parts 2 and 3 though, still a fair few of them hanging around.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but CeX are selling the Grimgar CE for £15.

Elsewhere, Fopp are selling the UE of Miss Hokusai for £25.

Is that cheaper than the Christmas sales?
I'm fairly certain the CE was £40 during the sales, so yeah.

I'd most likely pick the CE up for that if I hadn't already bought the standard during a previous DotW, although the new £5 flat shipping charge might've put me off, it's definitely put a dampener on my enthusiasm for the regular £15 DotW blu-rays.

I'm fairly certain the CE was £40 during the sales, so yeah.

I'd most likely pick the CE up for that if I hadn't already bought the standard during a previous DotW, although the new £5 flat shipping charge might've put me off, it's definitely put a dampener on my enthusiasm for the regular £15 DotW blu-rays.
i think this is the cheapest the CE has been outside of them selling it on ebay back when it came out, the book included with it is great but i wish that it could've been a full A4 sized book and a slightly lower grade of glossy paper as it's one of those books that are pretty hard to open properly

Are there any good Anime deals or offers on Amazon.co.uk? Am eying two things and might as well make more use of shipping for the order I thought. But can't really think of anything.

Are there any good Anime deals or offers on Amazon.co.uk? Am eying two things and might as well make more use of shipping for the order I thought. But can't really think of anything.
Not exactly bargains, but I just made an order with amazon.co.uk including Tokyo Godfathers for £5.99 and Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie: Part 1 and Part 2 for £10.06, seem like pretty decent prices at least.

Other than that, looking at what's in my "saved for later" all I see is Comic Artist & His Assistants for £10.45 and When Supernatural Battles Become Common Place for £9.39, pretty sure they're just copying base.com prices.

Back