UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
i wonder how many people got it then, cause i already own it so didn't buy it myself but the price usually jumps back up after a couple mins when someone buys it
It was £34 when I added it to my basket, went up in price just as I went through to checkout so must have Been quick.

blinx01

Dandy Guy, in Space
Anyone have any feedback on ordering collectors editions from Zoom? Ie packaging and delivery times?
Never used them before so don't want to order something expensive if it arrives damaged or late.

animefan2017

Student Council President
should be ok I would have thought I saw they had garden of sinners but it says ominously during checkout that it is a deleted product so thought best not use the site

thenewplayerX

Kiznaiver
wolfs rain is now back down to 34 EURO again. Seeing as they tend to go up in price as soon as you buy it i guess people could do a group/multi buy for their friends if they wanted it at that price.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I just managed to order it without the price going back up-only 4 copies left now I think. Edit: must have been lucky as it’s back to the full amount now. Curious as to whether they’ll cancel my order or not.

Last edited:

Oldmario

Student Council President
it's interesting they have the first 2 collections of fairy tail instock because they're more or less unavailable everywhere, i don't know if i should hold out a bit longer and see if manga have plans to do 48 episode sets next year with them being owned by funi now

thenewplayerX

Kiznaiver
I just managed to order it without the price going back up-only 4 copies left now I think. Edit: must have been lucky as it’s back to the full amount now. Curious as to whether they’ll cancel my order or not.
I highly doubt they will cancel it, I got my wolfs rain and i know a couple other people here did also for roughly 40-50 EURO earlier in the year from amazon italy, and a few other sets they sometimes do very cheap, not sure why they drop like that in price though but not heard of cancellations for their anime sets so far, do let us know if it does get delivered though :D also your order will probably be shipped from their UK warehouse as well, that's where all my previous italy orders came from...

Reactions: HWR