UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Took a gamble on Giovanni's Island too, although at that price I half expect a standard edition to show up instead, worth a chance though.

Thank you!

Dragon Ball Z: Movie Collection (Films 1-13) is currently £34.99 and supposedly will arrive just before Christmas Day if you have Prime or super fast shipping saiyan powers.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

I know it's not actually anime, but I think it's close enough to be of interest here...

I got the complete Legend of Korra BD set in the HMV sale for £11.99 today. It included the art cards, which are supposedly exclusive to Amazon (where the set is currently £53.87).

It looks like instore only - the HMV website only has the DVD set.

I know it's not actually anime, but I think it's close enough to be of interest here...

I got the complete Legend of Korra BD set in the HMV sale for £11.99 today. It included the art cards, which are supposedly exclusive to Amazon (where the set is currently £53.87).

Holy hell really? I'll have to go look in my local on Monday and see if it's around. Thanks for the tip.

Fopp Covent Garden had a copy sat on the anime stand downstairs yesterday that was priced at £11.99ish if anyone is planning to make a visit to that area of Central London anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back