UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

farzam1999

Hunter
I think they matched it with Target's 3 for 2, which ended last night. Amazon's offer was up for around a week, but their last 3 for 2 was way better in terms of anime. But they've done around 3 of these offers during the latest month. Great offer tbh, works out best when ordering 3 things in the same price range.

WMD

Hunter
Now would be the time for Anime Ltd. to hint at whether Grimgar might be going in their Christmas sale, because at $20 I'm very likely to bite.
Although it's still listed by other sellers it doesnt seem to be on the AL website anymore. Dunno what that means.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Well my wallet isn’t liking me at the moment but I filled in some gaps in my Funi LE library and added one or two cheap titles I missed before.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I believe the AL version also has a decent booklet that the Funi release doesn’t have if that helps anyone on the fence.

ayase

State Alchemist
For what it's worth, once you factor in shipping it would cost about the same as what the UK version is going for on UP1 (£24).
You, my friend, have just solved the quandary of what to remove from my basket to send the postage cost down at rightstuf. I had no idea the UK version was on sale.

The Silver Wing, Fam (double dip for the box and booklet) Glass Mask and Wanna Be the Strongest in the World it is.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
A mini-update on the Pre-Holiday Rightstuf sale, if you don't want to go through the hassle of Rightstuf's services, United Publications has started to match the prices for the Maiden Japan titles.

Jaysgba

Death Scythe
I would rather use them than tempt dodging tax. Which is why I’ve avoided Rightstuf for two years now.
But I don’t want any of the Maiden Titles.
But if UP1 are charging over 100% more per title, surely it’d still be cheaper to use Rightstuf and risk being hit up for 20% + £8?

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Some Amazon UK price adjustments:
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray) - £19.99
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Part 1 (Blu-ray) - £14.99
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Part 2 (Blu-ray) - £14.99
  • Fruits Basket (2001 series Collector's Edition Blu-ray) - £24.99
  • Love Live! Sunshine Season 1 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray) - £22.99
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky (Collector's Edition Blu-ray) - £24.99
  • Ninja Scroll (Collector's Edition Steelbook Blu-ray & DVD) - £9.99
  • Occultic;Nine Volume 1 (Blu-ray) - £9.99
  • World Conquest Zvezda Plot (Blu-ray) - £14.99
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)