UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Is it a good show? - I just ordered without even thinking about it lol.
The director is one of the directors of Steins;Gate. There isn't really much animation there, but good directing makes up for it. The premise is also really interesting. (Though imo, the great visual presentation only reveiled the flaws of the actual plot and characterization presentation of the original manga, which is adapted very faithfully. all the more. Kind o wished, they went for a more free adaption, it would probably have turned out better.)

Thanks, I might finally get Nisekoi with that. Sure, the picture quality is probably terrible being Kaze and all, but I ain't paying Aniplex prices, and it'll probably suffice...

Anyone found any worthwhile deals on Amazon to take advantage of that code? I’m looking at a few manga volumes and maybe Mob Psycho 100 atm.

I'm probably going to use it on the MHA S3P1 CE. I know this only lowers it to the AOL price, but it means Irish vat will be applied in case of additional import fees getting levied post Brexit.

It's a good idea to play safe at this point, it's such a bizarre situation that we can't assume anything.

In that vein, fate/stay night heaven's feel - i. presage flower movie is exactly 25 so it's not a bad option tbh.

Can anyone hazard a guess at what any potential Early Bird for the Mirai CE would be? Currently just over £30 on Amazon and seems to be eligible for this offer (also would mean not paying till it's actually released, I'm looking at you Maquia!) It might mean missing out on any AL exclusive content, but most of them have been posters so not too worried.

If you're unsure about music magpie, I've ordered from them for most of my Amazon shopping and all the discs have arrived in great condition.

To add some balance to this, I've ordered a good number of items from Music Magpie, and founf them to be a quality control lottery. I've recently had several blu ray discs advertised as being in 'very good condition' arrive so badly scratched as to be unplayable, and had to open a resolution in Ebay to get my money back on one of them. They are, in my experience, EXTREMELY inconsistent in their performance, and I no longer feel happy to buy anything from them.

To add some balance to this, I've ordered a good number of items from Music Magpie, and founf them to be a quality control lottery. I've recently had several blu ray discs advertised as being in 'very good condition' arrive so badly scratched as to be unplayable, and had to open a resolution in Ebay to get my money back on one of them. They are, in my experience, EXTREMELY inconsistent in their performance, and I no longer feel happy to buy anything from them.

That sucks. I'll be more careful with music magpie if I find a deal on the site. Sucks that happened for you.

Back