UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
Found this in the most unlikely of places; a facebook advert!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Figure

A Banpesto Madoka figure is on sale for a measly $6. From the LootCrate site, so it's guaranteed to be genuine. Shipping is $8 but the Honey browser extension found a discount code that knocked $5 off, so you essentially only pay 99c for the figure itself, and also puts the total below the customs threshold. I tried to use the same code again and it told me it was only able to be used once, so I'm not sure if Honey managed to generate a single use code or something or if everyone is eligible to one $5 discount? Still, even without the extra $5, it's a good price for a nice looking figure!

A Banpesto Madoka figure is on sale for a measly $6. From the LootCrate site, so it's guaranteed to be genuine. Shipping is $8 but the Honey browser extension found a discount code that knocked $5 off, so you essentially only pay 99c for the figure itself, and also puts the total below the customs threshold. I tried to use the same code again and it told me it was only able to be used once, so I'm not sure if Honey managed to generate a single use code or something or if everyone is eligible to one $5 discount? Still, even without the extra $5, it's a good price for a nice looking figure!
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered myself one with the code.

ManiacB

Completely Average High School Student

Pretty awesome find. Also decided to take a punt on it. Can't really go wrong for that price.
Gotta love the Honey browser extension too. It genuinely has saved me a tonne of money since I started using it.

Might as well get the CE for zero.

Which I eventually intent to... maybe.. on the same era of tsunderes voiced by the same VA, by jc staff I always liked Shana better (unfortunately no blu ray release).