UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Oldmario

Kiznaiver
i kinda wanna get Sword Oratoria but after buying both Nisemonogatari and MHA S2 part 1 and after 4 months of failing to get the previous releases first so i can watch them i'm trying to pull myself away

if it was a MVM or AL release i'd be fine because atleast then i know there'd eventually be a sale but with it being Manga it'll likely be £25 still in 12 months too

TiagoCosta

Hunter
Do you even need DanMachi for Sword Oratoria? It's a Spin off, not Season 2, or not?
You kinda do, I'd argue you can watch NGNL0 without the main series and even there you lose on some appeal. But on Oratoria the whole point is having it as a side view on what is happening on the main series, giving more insight on certain events.

Luna

Stand User
Hm.. . I had thought it was for Index and Railgun were to each other, but I guess it's closer connected to each other then.

Patient-X

Mad Scientist
Likewise, just hoping the items I want will be in stock for then.
That's the problem with SecondSpin, I've had about 20 titles in my 'favourites' for about 18 months and whenever there's a decent sale on they're never in stock. I did take advantage of the 20% discount and picked up Gundam Build Fighters for about £27 inc p&p.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
That's the problem with SecondSpin, I've had about 20 titles in my 'favourites' for about 18 months and whenever there's a decent sale on they're never in stock. I did take advantage of the 20% discount and picked up Gundam Build Fighters for about £27 inc p&p.
I got very lucky last April for the most part and managed to snag a fair amount of titles. But it is a game of luck really, or getting to the item you want before someone else snags it.

Luna

Stand User
5 of 30 or 30 of 300€ on Rakuten.

Aujourd'hui seulement : jusqu'à 30 € offerts !
Reserved to the first 1800 users. The site is French, but they also have some English friendly stuff. And all sorts of other stuff. Shipping is a bit steep, but of you have multiple things from one seller it's okayish.

Timingggggh...
Obviously, this happens 4 days after I placed a three digit order the first time in over 4 years.
Guess I'll try to chalk it up to, that it was just on time. Who knows who may had have that S;G Box on their favorites list and snatched it up in a sort of game of luck lottery this second spin seems to have.