UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

On the fence about getting the Re:Zero EB, is it likely to sell out quickly as mentioned?

Both Re:ZERO and Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale are likely to go out of print within the next two months. Rokka is a possibility also, due to importers.

Both Re:ZERO and Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale are likely to go out of print within the next two months. Rokka is a possibility also, due to importers.
SAO I'm not fussed on but am looking to get Rokka too so I'll keep an eye on that one.

So has anyone found a way around the problems plaguing Deep Discount's international ordering system? I've just tried to buy several items and got hit with the same paypal block as many other folks here, but when I try to pay directly with my debit card I also get the problem that Sniper Samurai was mentioning, where it keeps flagging my address and offering slightly alternative versions, which it then also rejects. Has anyone tried contacting the staff directly with details? I don't fancy the idea of messaging/calling up a stranger on the otherwise of the world with my bank and address details.

So has anyone found a way around the problems plaguing Deep Discount's international ordering system? I've just tried to buy several items and got hit with the same paypal block as many other folks here, but when I try to pay directly with my debit card I also get the problem that Sniper Samurai was mentioning, where it keeps flagging my address and offering slightly alternative versions, which it then also rejects. Has anyone tried contacting the staff directly with details? I don't fancy the idea of messaging/calling up a stranger on the otherwise of the world with my bank and address details.
I would just explan the situation and see what response they give.

Well, a funny thing happened where I was contacted by my bank's fraud dept. over trying and failing to make payments to Deep Discount last night. They told me that the reason why paypal wouldn't complete the order was that the site was being flagged by their system. They then said they would clear the block for me so that any future attempts would go through. Of course I attempted it once more several hours later & paypal bounced me right back again, but this time I was able to pay directly via by debit card. No idea why I couldn't last night; most likely my card had already been frozen by the bank.

Hopefully future orders are significantly less painful. Well, Kaiba, Dennou Coil and Avatar are on the way at least. If the packaging is impressive enough I might use them for collector sets such as Chihayafuru or Utena if they become available on the site.

That's a lot of manga. How does one read them once they're bought? Is there a specific website or is it through downloading?

Back