UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Cold Cobra

I'm entirely trustworthy...
AUKN Staff
Lupin the Third Part 4 is Anime Limited's latest early bird deal at £34.99 (that's 50% off its SRP).

Remember if you order through Anime Limited (whether it's their shop or at conventions) you will also get a discount offer for the English dub only standard edition Blu-ray coming later on at £10.
Wait, the standard is English dub only? Or do you mean the standard is the only way to get the dub but it will still also have subs? I mean I don't care about the dub but curious to know as a dub only release of an anime sounds a bit odd.

NormanicGrav

And you thought there is never a Grav online
Wait, the standard is English dub only? Or do you mean the standard is the only way to get the dub but it will still also have subs? I mean I don't care about the dub but curious to know as a dub only release of an anime sounds a bit odd.
On the blog post announcement they stated that the English dub would be released as a standard edition Blu-ray exclusively through Shop AllTheAnime due to the demand more focused on the subbed version rather than the dubbed version.

Also it would make no sense to release a collector's edition for the dubbed version when they are doing it for the subbed version.

Relaxo

Completely Average High School Student
Lupin III Part 4 Japanese version with English Subs and Lupin III Part 4 Italian version with English Dub are sold seperately, both in the US and the UK. There are differences between both versions that make it (almost) impossible to create a hybrid release.

NormanicGrav

And you thought there is never a Grav online
Thought I might add these here just in case. It's not a massive bargain but it's relatively a bit cheaper than AOL currently. These lot below are all collector's edition sets that MVM have put out, since a lot of folks like them.

The Eccentric Family - £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Base) *This one is on sale for super cheap in FOPP stores if you can find them*
The Garden of Sinners - £49.99 (Amazon)
GATE - £54.99 (Amazon) *this one I believe is soon to be OOP*
A Lull in the Sea - £79.99 (Amazon)
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - £42.99 (Amazon) *this one is no longer sold on AOL due to OOP status*
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun - £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Base)
Tenchi Muyo! OVA Series - £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Base)