UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Well I made a account on DeepDiscount and tried to buy it but Paypal keeps returning an error of "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. " so I guess I'll try again in the morning. >_>

Can anyone confirm whether Deep Discount purchases are customs free? I recall there being some confusion whether that was still the case
From experience I've made orders as cheap as $30 and my most expensive was around $200 and I've never been hit with customs. It seems they reship from within the U.K. There may be some counties that could be hit by customs but so far so good for me.

Well I made a account on DeepDiscount and tried to buy it but Paypal keeps returning an error of "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. " so I guess I'll try again in the morning. >_>

It will never work :( I've tried it plenty of times on various browser combos and it always throws the same error, has done everytime I've ever tried to order on the site in the past.

I had the same issue the first time I bought from DeepDiscount. Since the second order I've been able to use PayPal and as a bonus I get offered the "Pay in 14 days" option

It will never work :( I've tried it plenty of times on various browser combos and it always throws the same error, has done everytime I've ever tried to order on the site in the past.
I can only buy from DeepDiscount with PayPal, if I try to pay by card it gives me an error saying my shipping address is incomplete.

Can anyone confirm whether Deep Discount purchases are customs free? I recall there being some confusion whether that was still the case
They are, yes. Their standard shipping is reshipped from within the UK. Though, if your order is large enough that they send it by courier, I believe it may get caught by customs.

Back