UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - £42.99 (Amazon) *this one is no longer sold on AOL due to OOP status*
Looks like it was a smart move to get it when I did! I've seen garden of sinners on Amazon before, but quite often an expensive collection. Whatever happened to the 3d version of one of the ones of sinners though? Was it just a showing in Japan?

Looks like it was a smart move to get it when I did! I've seen garden of sinners on Amazon before, but quite often an expensive collection. Whatever happened to the 3d version of one of the ones of sinners though? Was it just a showing in Japan?
Was there supposed to be a 3D release of Overlooking View in the UK? I bought the one from Japan back in December - but it's not English friendly...

http://freytheater.com/forum/anime/2017/sby3gos3d.jpg

I just went ahead and ordered the Gate set from Amazon UK, it's only £45 without the VAT to the US.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

And you thought there is never a Grav online
Figured out why select Anime Ltd film collector's sets were going for low prices on Amazon. Turns out they were price-matching HMV lol. Here's a round-up of comparisons:

Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£19.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (Soon)
Lu Over the Wall | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£19.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (Soon)
Momotaro Sacred Sailors | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£21.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£28.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (£27.99)
Napping Princess | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£24.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (£24.99)
Sword Art Online the Movie -Ordinal Scale- | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£19.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (£19.99)