UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

On my account it has the amended price but in the notes it says

“Order Placed
(SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE £26.99)”

So I think they will, or maybe it’s because I ordered LOGH through them and they don’t want me to take back my order
Same here so hopefully that's the case.

I received a response,
The price was in error and has been corrected. They will honour the pre-order price Ive paid. If I choose to cancel I would have to pay the new price if ordered again.

On my account it has the amended price but in the notes it says

“Order Placed
(SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE £26.99)”

So I think they will, or maybe it’s because I ordered LOGH through them and they don’t want me to take back my order
How did you order LOTGH through them?

I received a response,
The price was in error and has been corrected. They will honour the pre-order price Ive paid. If I choose to cancel I would have to pay the new price if ordered again.
Great, not sure if I should email myself to confirm or assume they'll honour my order as well.

Great, not sure if I should email myself to confirm or assume they'll honour my order as well.

Might be worth emailing them so you have it in writing that they'll honour it. I got the same response after i got the email back this morning so i'll be keeping my order.

A follow up, their response email states that I'll be charged £26.99 so I'll keep it, and if they charge otherwise then I'll have this as backup.

Back