UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Do we think there's any chance of receiving the sets that have been refunded? I'd be tempted to order AgK and Parasyte from elsewhere if there's little/no chance

As I mentioned before my AgK set was seemingly reshipped from within the UK (no CN22 or foreign postage) while DanMachi went via the Netherlands.

It stands that if the larger items are being reshipped domestically there's provision for any refunded orders to be flagged and returned to dodax rather than making it to the recipient.

Certainly I've yet to receive AgK Part 2 which was refunded.

As I mentioned before my AgK set was seemingly reshipped from within the UK (no CN22 or foreign postage) while DanMachi went via the Netherlands.

It stands that if the larger items are being reshipped domestically there's provision for any refunded orders to be flagged and returned to dodax rather than making it to the recipient.

Certainly I've yet to receive AgK Part 2 which was refunded.

My AgK was set was also re-shipped, so I think you might be right

I'm wishing that the Parasyte part 1/2 and AgK part 2 would show up, though My Love Story is my real want since it was the biggest discount. Apparently I have an Agami replacement on the way though the one that arrived Saturday could well be it.

Then again I only got the "we're sending you a replacement email" on Wednesday so I'm not sure

It was £20 at amazon, but not anymore I'm seeing..

Somehow it jumped to first place on amazon best sellers after rising in place, it will be a huge release.

Just made the purchase - £85 in total. Pretty steep but personally the movie is deserving of #1 on MAL so i have no qualms about this !!

Back