UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I received this email on the 19th

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your request.

Your order was dispatched as planned and has not been returned to us as of now, the item may have got lost during the shipment or is still on its way to you.

We are going to send a request to the delivery service immediately and send a replacement at our expense if the item is still available at one of our suppliers. Please note that this process could probably take a few more days.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this incident.

Kind regards,

Your Dodax-Online Team

Followed by this email earlier today

Dear Customer,

We apologise that your item "Parasyte The Maxim Collection 2" got lost in transit. We tried to locate the order, but the delivery service could not provide us with any information.

Unfortunately the item is not available anymore, so we are not able to send a replacement, either.

Since we are not able to ship your order momentarily and we do not intend to keep you waiting any longer, we cancelled the transaction and will refund the full purchase cost. The charge back will be performed by Amazon within a few days.

The item " Parasyte The Maxim Collection 1" has already been reordered and will be shipped as soon as possible. We kindly ask for a few more days of patience and would appreciate a short response upon receipt of the order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this incident.

Kind regards,

Your Dodax-Online Team

Now to see if the replacement actually arrives

Edit: Received a refund for part two.

Last edited:
Only The Perfect Insider for me so far:oops:
Okay Amagi has turned up, though this was the one they said they were sending a replacement for. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) there's hope for Akame and Parasyte yet...

Last edited:
Amagi has arrived today no idea if it was the replacement or original. Either way I'm happy I got a bargain. How other people's orders turn up.

I got akame ga kill part 2 a while back from them (standard edition) still waiting on Gatchaman crowds insight which I doubt will turn up but I don't mind. If it was a pricing mistake that they didn't want to honour it would have been nice if they'd actually told people though.

Today is Saturday and post service is week day only over here, but Dodax sent me an email saying my order was lost (yadayada) and getting it refunded.

So 5/6 from them, if I'm lucky I will receive it eventually... so I won't order that blu ray for a while.

Okay Amagi has turned up, though this was the one they said they were sending a replacement for. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) there's hope for Akame and Parasyte yet...
And it looks like My Love Story is "lost" and is being refunded. Wonder if any of these will arrive...

Wowhd have a load of Sentai standard editions discounted till Tuesday. In some cases its 50% off. Just seach section23
Thank you for posting. I've ordered When They Cry, When They Cry Kai, When They Cry Rei and Shirobako collection 1 and 2. Few of them are on back order but hopefully they get stock soon.

Back