UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Branded to Kill is only £4.99?! That's a steal & a half.

I have the following in my basket, trying to figure out what to cut :| ..difficult!
- Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
- Caltiki the Immortal Monster
- Outlaw Gangster VIP Collection
- Black Society Trilogy
- Dead or Alive Trilogy
- Human Condition Trilogy
- Five Dolls For An August Moon
- Kiju Yoshida: Love + Anarchism
- Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key

:S

I'm going to get:
-Phantasm 1-5
-Crimes of Passion
-Faust (its £3 why not?

Gonna get my parents to hopefully get these to give to me for my 20th in a month and a bit.
-Pieces
-Death walks twice
-Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia

Last edited:
Ordered:
- Donnie Darko
- Videodrome
- Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key.

Wanted to order more, but then I remembered about the other Blu-rays I pre-ordered.

Another blu-ray arrived from Dodax today so I'm up to 4 out of 8 so far. It's a bit interesting that they're coming one by one with so many days inbetween them instead of all at once or at least within 2-3 days or so.

I had one order for Amagi and one order for the rest of the items, and none of it has arrived still

All of these items have been refunded though (asides From Amagi which I've messaged them about) so now I'm just waiting for it to return to my account

Last edited:
I ordered six items across four orders and only the first one dispatched has arrived so far (on monday). I haven't sent any emails off yet as all my orders give delivery estimates of July 26th or 27th on the Amazon site, so I guess the companies (zoreno and mecodu) were expecting delivery to be fairly slow.

Koyaanisqatsi is brilliant, if you like that style of film then I recommend getting Bakara and Samsara (if you haven't got them already).

Hadn't heard of those before, cheers. They're both on Spotify so I'll check them out.
There's also Powaqqatsi and Naqoyqatsi (both also on Spotify), but Koyaanisqatsi is the only one I listened to/watched before, mainly because of Pruit Igoes use in GTA:IV.

Hadn't heard of those before, cheers. They're both on Spotify so I'll check them out.
There's also Powaqqatsi and Naqoyqatsi (both also on Spotify), but Koyaanisqatsi is the only one I listened to/watched before, mainly because of Pruit Igoes use in GTA:IV.
Powaqqatsi is ok, but in my opinion Naqoyqatsi is pants :D.

Yes but there's hundreds of copies that haven't been sold. I tried buying a copy from Zavvi last year but after being kept waiting over a month they finally admitted they didn't actually have any stock.

Back