UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I won seven Ghibli Blu Rays on eBay for a good price, though there were a duplicates so If anyone's looking for a copy of Spirited Away or The Wind Rises on Blu Ray I'll have them for sale in the marketplace in a couple of days-Just look for Golgo!

Huh received an email from Amazon about the refund but only one item in the order appears to have been refunded, maybe they're doing it in parts?

For some reason, they are only looking to refund three of my four orders. One refund notification came through, but it doesn't seem to include a postage refund?

For some reason, they are only looking to refund three of my four orders. One refund notification came through, but it doesn't seem to include a postage refund?
Mine doesn't either, I'll wait and see if they send more, otherwise I'll contact them again if needed.

One more order arrived today after all.

Only missing 2 now..

Only missing the "2nd halfs" now, while I can easily get madoka movie 3 for about the same, I can't say the same thing about FMA B... so I'm worried it might not arrive.

Last edited:
Mine doesn't either, I'll wait and see if they send more, otherwise I'll contact them again if needed.
Received another email refunding the shipping on that one item. So many emails..

Edit: as I thought they're sending refund emails for each individual item and then another for postage :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Not that you can actually get on the site like lol.

Q41w5LT.png

Yeah. Managed to browse first three pages and then that happened. I hope that it doesn't take too long until the site start's to work again.

EDIT: The site seems to be somewhat working now.

Last edited:
Disappointing sale IMO. Lots of older releases I wanted aren't part of the sale or are more than I'm willing to pay for. I could've sworn Nikkatsu Diamond Guys Vol.1 was a lot cheaper last summer. :(

My cart:
Remo Williams
Spider Baby
Donnie Darko
The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave
Videodrome

Dunno what to add next.

Will probably use the points on Don't Torture A Duckling (if the day-for-night scene is corrected) or A Fish Called Wanda.

I was hoping for "Battles Without Honour And Humanity boxset" to be on sale but only the individual movies were (wouldn't save much by getting them one by one)

Anyways at least the "human condition trilogy" and "Female Prisoner Scorpion Complete" were discounted so i'm not that disappointed.

Back