UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Lambadelta

Combat Butler
Same, but my posties are pretty random when comes to mail, sometimes they arrive around 10:30-11:00 sometimes in the afternoon and when I have stuff to receive- well they arrive whenever they please :rolleyes:
My postman is always 9:00-10:50

HWR

Himouto
They're usually on the dot with the time I stated, but some days they just don't come at all, but I can't let myself get paranoid about these packages not arriving :p

BanzaiJedi

Pokémon Master
My first package (containing Perfect Insider) arrived from Zoreno today. The postage label shows that it came from The Netherlands via Post NL, who I believe are the Dutch version of Royal Mail. I've got two more packages from them in the post, and then three from Mecodu as well, so hopefully everything will be here this week.

HWR

Himouto
Huh so I received an email today from Dodax stating that they couldn't locate the biggest order and that since the items aren't available anymore that they're refunding the order.
Best case scenario the items turn up, worse case scenario I missed out on some bargains :(:eek:

Morbo

Great Teacher
To be fair it was clearly some glitchy software misprice, I'm happy to receive any of the items I ordered at the price I ordered them for. I really thought all of them would be refunded as they are under no obligation to sell an item if it has been mispriced and a lot of people seem to forget that. :confused:

Reactions: HWR

HWR

Himouto
I'm well aware of that, though Amazon stated the items had dispatched so I'm curious as to what happens next.

Alex93

Student Council President
Well I just recieved damachi, amagi, Death Note & Berserk from Dodax today.

Enquired about where my parasyte sets are, saidthey gonna give me a refund for em as their "lost in transit" Good chance is...their gonna show up later this week! Lucky me!!!

Still waiting on Love Story & psychoelectric girl (i think its called that)

Reactions: HWR

HWR

Himouto
Well I just recieved damachi, amagi, Death Note & Berserk from Dodax today.

Enquired about where my parasyte sets are, saidthey gonna give me a refund for em as their "lost in transit" Good chance is...their gonna show up later this week! Lucky me!!!

Still waiting on Love Story & psychoelectric girl (i think its called that)
That gives me hope :p

HWR

Himouto
One of those things where sellers don't provide tracking so they cant give an excuse if it does not arrive before the dispatch time!!
Pretty much, I'll give them a week to arrive before I conclude that they're lost to the sea of unclaimed packages.:rolleyes:

GolGotha

Death Scythe
I ordered Parasyte on the 1st and received a shipping notification via Amazon on the 4th with an estimated arrival date of the 15th. No sign of them so far.

DragonBlaze67

Dragon Knight
I've only received Danmachi so far, still waiting on Amagi, Gatchaman Crowds Insight, Noragami which were expected to arrive by 15th and The Boy & the Beast and Pokemon Movies 1-3 which were expected to arrive by today.

Y2Johnny

School Idol
Snafu Too arrived today, still waiting for Amagi and Chuunibyou Heart Throb from Dodax. Also, my JBHiFi order turned up. Or rather... a letter from customs in regards to it turned up >_<