• Terror in Resonance [Blu-ray]
  • Terror in Resonance [DVD]
  • Tokyo ESP (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Tokyo ESP [DVD]
  • Tokyo Ghoul [Blu-ray]
  • Tokyo Ghoul [DVD]
  • Tokyo Ghoul Root A [Blu-ray]
  • Tokyo Ghoul Root A [DVD]
Thanks just ordered tokyo ghoul season 2 :)

Thanks for the explanation. Wasnt sure if Ergo Proxy was a native HD show, I had the idea that it wasnt but didnt check to be honest. I remember watching it at the time, but didnt find it very interesting even though I like the art style and the characters. Maybe I'll give it a try one day and buy the BD.
Thanks once again.
Ergo Proxy always stands out in my memory as the fansub/raw whatever I downloaded was the first thing to fill my screen at 1:1 and it looked gorgeous with it. It took me a long time to actually finish the show (I didn't finish it fansubbed, and it took me a few attempts to get all the way through the DVDs).

Ergo Proxy always stands out in my memory as the fansub/raw whatever I downloaded was the first thing to fill my screen at 1:1 and it looked gorgeous with it. It took me a long time to actually finish the show (I didn't finish it fansubbed, and it took me a few attempts to get all the way through the DVDs).

I remember watching at the time but I took a lot of time to go through it all too. I barely remember anything from it but I'm almost sure the pacing was too slow. Overall I think it was boring. However I did like the main character.... I'd like to give it a go again one day on BD but I'm not sure if it will ever happen due to these reason...

Ergo Proxy is definitely one of the few shows from the mid 00s that's aged pretty well. It still baffles me that it was from as early as 2005, as some of the shots look incredible. That said, the quality itself can vary vastly - the early eps look fantastic, but some of the later eps go hideously off model.

Gundam reconguista in G complete collection blu ray is on Amazon deals tomorrow at 7.50 pm
Wow, 10% off which equates to a price drop of about £4, this was rather disappointing. It's still a fiver cheaper than even the Amazon deal price from Zavvi. In fact I think I'm going to buy it from Zavvi right now.

Back